This post details the how to control the three different screen modes in Photoshop.
- Standard Screen Mode
- Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar
- Full Screen Mode
There are two methods to change the screen modes. The first is by pressing Change Screen Mode Icon at the bottom of the toolbox and selecting the screen mode of choice. The other method is by pressing the “F” key. The “F” key will cycle through the three different screen modes.
Screen Modes Actions
- Press the command + ~ key to cycle through the images, when multiple tabs are open.
- Press the Tab key to hide everything except the image window. Press again to view.
- Press the Shift and Tab key to hide the right-side panels. Press again to view
Full Screen Modes Actions
- Press the Tab key to bring back the interface panels
- Press the Shift and Tab Key to bring back the right side panel
- Hover of the left-hand side of the screen to view the toolbox
- Hover of the right-hand side of the screen to view the panels