Tips and Tricks
- ⌘ + “H” – Hide the crop boundary box. The crop tool is still active and the image still can be cropped with out the distraction of the crop boundary box.
- “C” – Selects the Crop tool
- “O” – Cycles through the different View overlays
- “R” – Displays the Crop Image Size & Resolution dialog. A crop adjustment must be to the Crop marquee before tapping the “R” key, otherwise tapping the “R’ key will select the Rotate View tool.
- “H” – Hides the image area that is beyond (outside of) the Crop marquee.
- “X” – Exchanges the Crop marquee from horizontal to vertical and vice versa.
- “P” – Enables “Classic Mode” where the Crop marquee behaves as in previous versions: you move the Crop marquee, not the image under the Crop marquee. Note: you must make an adjustment to the Crop marquee before tapping the “P” key, otherwise tapping the “P’ key will select the Pen tool.
- ⎋ “Escape” – Cancels the crop (you are no longer in the modal crop session).